- Complex Causal and Influence Networks is a low traffic announcement group.
- Causality in Complex Systems is a potentially higher traffic discussion group.
Both are private groups, but one may request permission to join.
Workshop 1: Shanghai, China. February 23 - 25, 2009
The first workshop was held at the Complex 2009 conference in Shanghai, China, February 23 - 25, 2009. Additional information is available on this page.
Workshop 2: Mt. Tamborine, Queensland, Australia. July 6 - 10, 2009
The second workshop was held in Mt. Tamborine, Queensland, Australia, at the Cedar Creek Lodges inland from the gold coast during the week of July 6 - 10. Additional information is available on this page.
Presentations and discussions from the workshop can be found here.
Workshop 3: Arlington, VA. USA. Nov. 5 - 7, 2009
The third workshop was held in association with the AAAI Fall Symposium on - CAS and the Threshold Effect: Views from the Natural and Social Sciences - Nov. 5 - 7, 2009 - Arlington, VA. Additional information is available on this page.
Workshop 4: Paris, France. November 23, 24 and 25, 2009
The fourth workshop was held in association with the International Conference on Emergence in Geographic Space: concepts, methods and models, Paris, 23, 24 and 25 November 2009. See Workshop 4.
Presentations and recordings from this workshop can be found here
Workshop 5: TBD, US. 2nd Q 2010
The fifth workshop will probably be held in the US in the 2nd Q 2010. Additional information is available on this page.
Responses to questions about causality
Responses to the list of questions about causality may be found here.
Subpages on specific topics
A bibliography of relevant work is available here.
- Anne-Marie Grisogono, DSTO, Australia
- David Batten, CSIRO, Australia
- Russ Abbott, Department of Computer Science, California State University, Los Angeles, USA
- Hussein Abbass, UNSW, Australia
- Patrick Beautement, Abaci Partners, UK
- Matthew Berryman, University of South Australia, Australia
- Axel Bender, DSTO, Australia
- Bob Bolia, ONR, USA
- Fabio Boschetti, CSIRO, Australia
- David Sonntag, AFRL, USA
- Vanja Radenovic, DSTO, Australia
- Alex Ryan, SAMS, USA
- Scott Wheeler, DSTO, Australia
United States, Air Force Research Laboratory, Pacific Division
United States, Office of Naval Research - Global